The GRE is a necessary part of the graduate school application process. The first step is to register for the GRE. The GRE registration procedure is straightforward. Simply log on to the ETS website and have the necessary information on hand, and you'll be done in less than 15 minutes.
In this article, we'll walk you through the eight steps of registering for the GRE exam.
GRE Registration Process:
Ensure that you use the exact same Name as is given in your Passport.
1. Log in to your ETS account or register for one.
2. Select Register/Find Test Centers from your My GRE home page.
3. Continue after you have verified your email address.
4. To choose your test appointment, confirm your time zone or change it.
5. Select the two-month period in which you want to take the test, and then select an
available test date from the calendar.
6. Choose an available test time and click "Register for this test"
7. Continue your register and pay for your test by following the instructions.
8. Following the processing of your registration, you will receive an email from ETS
confirming your test selection, test day, test centre or link to launch your at-home
test, and score receivers.
● Personal information
● Credit Card information
Total cost: USD 205
From November 1, 2022, the GRE General Test Fees will increase by USD 15.